Nexus 4 users who find it hard performing several operations with their device can avail help from the Toolkit designed to lessen all your efforts. This toolkit is capable of performing several operations like: Installing drivers, Backup/Restore, Unlock, Root and even installing recovery.
The toolkit is like blessing for users who are new on Android and don’t have knowledge of performing several operations with their device. With the help of toolkit options like rooting and unlocking the Bootloader are just a click away.
Read below the article carefully to learn how you can use this one click tool.
Nexus 4 Toolkit advantages and functionalities:
- Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically on Windows xp/vista/7/8 32bit+64bit.
- Backing up and restoring a single package or all the Apps, the user data and the Internal storage.
- Backing up the SD card data/media files to the PC for a Full safe backup of the data.
- Unlock and Relock the Bootloader.
- Root Nexus 4 on Stock Jelly Bean builds (upto 4.2.0 JOP40C).
- 1-Click For All to Unlock, Root, Rename the Restore File.
- Performing a full Nandroid Backup of the system (Boot, Cache, Data, Recovery and System) via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC.
- CWM Recovery.
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC.
- Dump selected Phone Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC.
- Install BusyBox on your phone.
- Extras, Tips and Tricks section available to all ToolKit Donators.
- Auto Update ToolKit to latest pushed version at startup (donator feature).
- Boot into CWM Touch Recovery without Flashing it.
- Boot or Flash .img Files directly from your PC.
- Download Google Stock Image directly to correct ToolKit folder for extracting and flashing (no need to move it manually anymore).
- Flash Google Stock Image to phone.
- Program up to 10 Quickpic slots and run them very quickly (donator feature).
- Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your phone.
- Pull Files from your phone to your PC.
- Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC.
- Rename the Recovery Restore File present on some Stock ROM’s.
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your phone.
- Push Files from your PC to your phone.
- Dump BugReport to your PC.
- Set Files Permissions on your phone.
- Open new Command Prompt for manual input.
- Reboot Phone to Fastboot Mode or Android from fastboot mode.
- Reboot Phone to Fastboot Mode, Recovery, Android or Download Mode from adb mode.
How to Use Google Nexus 4 Toolkit:
- Once the ToolKit is installed double click on the ‘Nexus 4 ToolKit‘ shortcut on your desktop to run it. You can run the ToolKit with your phone in ADB or Fastboot Mode.
- When you enter the Main Menu you will see ‘Fastboot Mode’ and ‘Adb Mode’ at the top. If you have installed your drivers correctly then you will see your phones serial number under the mode you are in at the time. If you see this then your device is connected and you can carry on.
- Each option has full and detailed information on what it is and how to use it.
- When you want to EXIT the ToolKit please use the ‘x’ option from the Main Menu as this will terminate the adb process and not leave it running in the background.
Let us know if you have any difficulties in operating this toolkit, we will help you out in resolving the same. Also, you can check our article to maximize battery performance on Nexus 4.
You Searched for
- nexus 4 toolkit download, download nexus 4 toolkit, driver unlock root download, apk tool that can unlock flare 2 0 bootloader, nexus 4 double click